Collection Of Your Information
We source information about you through our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We release account and other personal information only when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Stella & Clare NZ Gifts Limited, our users, or others.
Types Of Information Collected
We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you visit our website, register with our website, place an online order, save your information with us online, contact us with a question, query, clarification or concern, or participate in a promotion.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your collected information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil your order, including sending emails to confirm your order status and shipment, along with customary purchase & sale communications.
- To verify your identity and to assist you if you have forgotten your username or password
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, where you agree to receive such information.
You can be assured of secure payment with our means for credit card transactions.
We do not store your credit card details online. All credit card transactions are processed online in real time and protected by industry standard security standards.
We value your privacy. We are fully committed to protecting the confidentiality, security and privacy of all your information. When you place an order we retain contact details, and will continue to stay in touch only for as long as you want – including any follow up regarding your order.
Privacy Of Our Email Lists
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone, or any business.
Our newsletters will be sent out only when we have something exciting to report, but if you no longer wish to receive these simply use the ‘unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of our email communications, and you will be automatically unsubscribed.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your PC, phone or other web enabled device when you visit the Stella & Clare NZ Gifts Limited website. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details. Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable you to transact whilst other cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience. By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies.
- To allow you to securely sign in to your Stella & Clare NZ Gifts Limited Account, so that you can use “My Account” features such as order information, making payments and viewing statements.
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. Stella & Clare NZ Gifts Limited uses this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
Are Cookies Safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised.
Can I turn off cookies?